<body>


Sunday, February 25, 2007
12:34 AM

its a small werld after all

Carved by.. Zulkickflip @ 12:34 AM

i duno wats in for me. Always checked by TP.On wed i bought new tyres for my Zed. I know i shud be using money wisely.But this tyre concerns my safety, it too thin.When it rains, though i go into a bend slowly i still skid.Luckily i didnt fell.phew..So thats why i change to wider tyres. Though its quite expensive, my life is more worthy.

On the way to the workshop, got pulled over by this really sweet lookin TP lady.NOPE.I didnt do anything wrong just a routine check.Insurance and driving license. CHECK! tats all. Told my fren bout her la.Few days later Fir checked with me her name.Then he told me" Tu Sedare aku!!! Da tunang, jgn pikir ape2 eh" hahah.Such a small werld rite.

Its been a long tym since she msg.No not the TP la.That gerl. You've got to miss someone who is totally opposite of wat u are. She likes to keep herself busy, with lots of activities both inside and outside sch. Before i saw her frenster profile, just looking at her,from a distance, her cheerfulness made me grin. Nvr for once about her looks.

Wat was i thinkin when i said, all i need is zed.


MY LIFE,MY CARVINGS


-=PROFILE=-


Name:ZuLkiCkFlip
A.K.A:ZUL
First Naked:THIRD OCT 1988
PLACE OF EDU: NGEE ANN SCH OF E.ENG
WHERE I AM: BOOOOKID PUNJUNK PATEER RD

-=FAV.S=-

FOOD:PIZZA,PASTA,THOSAI,CHICKEN
DRINKS:CHILLED COFFEE,LEMON TEA
SONGS:BENNASSI creation


-=WISHLIST=-

YAMAHA 125Z
OFFROAD HELMET
Suspension
Chain & Sprocket
NEW paintwerk
Nokia 5300



-=LINKIES=-

HarDwarezone ForuM
Singapore bike Forums[cubs]
Fishing kaki


-=To Do List=-

Clean chain
Apply job(mac jrg sprbwl)
DblO bdk EE
first trip to JB[on bike]


-=OTHERLINKIES=-

-=EFFAH|=- -=EISHA|=- -=ZAHIDAH|=- -=ADILA|=- -=FARIZA|=- -=SHARIZAL|=- -=LYANA|=- -=FARHAN|=- -=FATYN|=- -=IDALYANA|=- -=AISYAH|=- -=SUFIYAN|=- -=SHAHIDAH|=-

-=HOT 108 JAMZ=-




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com